"ESP is now my first choice for ICT/mis and schools administration staff and William's team has never let us down.
We are always confident in his delivery and he manages the whole process allowing us to get on with our duties."
25 July 2012 14:47:04
We are seeking a Senior Software Sales professional to join a market leading Education Software and Service provider. You will be required to build a pipeline of future Local Authorities' opportunities for the next generation of a highly respected software product. You will be leading sales within Academies, Free Schools and Local Authorities in order to deliver the new sales plan for products and services. We are looking for someone with Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, social skills and "gravitas" with customers, particularly at Local Government level.
Knowledge & experience
* Proven track record of achievement in a sales role using solutions sales methodology.
* Significant experience and success in business development including but not limited to the identification, qualification, positioning and capture of new business.
* Significant experience as sales leads for the tender process, from strategy and solution development to delivery and contract negotiation
* Good understanding of the education ICT market place
* Knowledge of product capability and the sector in order to have customer credibility.
* Experience of selling to Academies or Local Authorities in a new business environment.
Â£35-45k bupa, ote Â£70-80k
Based anywhere in the SOUTH
If you are interested in this role, or something similar perhaps, then please email your current CV to email@example.com
A cover letter is optional and if the role requires a current CRB then please provide evidence of that as well.
By applying to a job with www.esp-recruit.co.uk you are agreeing to share information with the company. Your personal data is important to us and as such we will always comply with current employment and data protection laws.